You can now start learning Esogetic Colourpuncture without any previous therapeutic knowledge by joining us for a new to the UK Basic Colorpuncture training starting on September the 10, 2011. No knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is required so all you need is a keen interest in learning how a natural health therapy which uses light and colours as well as principles of Acupuncture can nurture your body and soul.
The Basic (Laymen) training course in Colourpuncture consists of 5 days of training over 2 week-ends in September and October 2011.
During your first week-end you are going to learn the following:
- Esogetic model
- Primary colours and complementary colours
- Influence of colours on human body and psyche
- How color light works on Acupuncture points on the skin
- The principle of Functional Circles based of 5 elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Kidney/Bladder, Liver/Gall Bladder, Lungs/Large Intestine, Stomach/Pancreas/Spleen and Heart/Small Intestine
- Face and ear treatments for Function Circles therapy
- ‘Inverted man’ principle
- The points of the converter model
- Genital converter on the back
- Basic coordination treatments for healthy brain functioning during day and night
- Colourpuncture for strains of stomach
- Colorpuncture of states of anxiety and restlessness
- Colour and light therapy of sleep dis-orders
- Basic zones for immune system health
- Lymphatic flow disturbances – Flu
- Illnesses/infections of the ear
- The 8 esogetic Dream Zones on the legs
The second week-end will lead you to discover Colorpuncture for Children, Colour and Light for skin health and the ‘signals from the body’. Please contact us if you require more details.
Join us for two exciting week-ends of light, colour, natural health and self-discovery!