CPD for Therapists are short training courses ideal for existing therapists who would like to enhance their practice by adding therapeutical modalities of light and colours as well as new Reflex Zones to their portfolio of treatments.
- Auricular Colourpuncture (4 days in total, 2 Parts): most suitable as a CPD for therapists of Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Colourpuncture, Acupressure
- Colour Beauty (4 days in total, 2 Parts): most suitable as a CPD for Beauty therapists and Colourpuncture therapists
- Colour Reflexology (4 days in total, 2 Parts): most suitable as a CPD for therapists of Reflexology and Colourpuncture
- Kirlian Photography (8 days in totals, 2 Parts): suitable for any holistic therapist wishing to add a valuable diagnostic assessment
- Ophthalmic Genetic Therapy (OGT) (2 days in total, 1 Part): most suitable as a CPD for practitioners of Iridology, Colourpuncture, Auricular Acupuncture